Hi, I’m Alana with Hospitality Nest.
I want to help you make the most out of the non-working hours in your day - by getting on top of things like cooking, gardening, organizing, cleaning, and your general household so that you can craft the lifestyle you desire and actually ENJOY it. Sure, you can wander the web for answers to your questions. But why? You have the power to have a hospitality expert at your fingertips.
This is a project I've been working on for a long time. I know many people aren't home by choice these days. However, I'm really glad I'm here to help you enjoy more of that time at home! For years, I've shared my hospitality expertise with customers in my retail store. Now, you’ll have access to all this same knowledge in a warm welcoming community to answer and talk about all things home. Why not make the most of this time?
I’ll help you get set up to have more time, help you and your family feel better mentally & physically, have less stress, save money, and really feel on top of your life!
Hospitality Nest has two main pieces: the Member Dashboard (this site) and a Facebook Community. Between the resources you get access to in your Member Dashboard & discussions in the Facebook Community, you're sure to feel on top of everything. Hospitality Nest is all about building a community where people can share ideas & get help - hence, the private Facebook Community.
Check out some featured topics in your member dashboard below:
Some of the resources in the Nest are:
Tips For Personalizing Your Design Style
Recipe: Disappearing Cabbage
5 Things You Can Do In Less Than 30 Min For An Organized Kitchen
30 Day Minimalist Challenge
How To Save and Stretch Your Food
Recipe: Infused Water
Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
How To Meal Prep
7 Easy Tips For Tough Kitchen Messes
Easy Container Gardening
Recipe: Champagne & Bucha
...and so much more added every month!
Your $10 monthly subscription includes:
- Access to the Hospitality Nest private Facebook community to connect with like-minded individuals who have the same obstacles & goals as you. Ex. You might ask, “Alana, I have these 5 things in my fridge, what can I make this weekend for dinner?”
- Free downloadable resources like recipes, time-saving, life-improving hacks & more.
- Access to me, YOUR hospitality expert - an expert in the area of “everything home”.
- Monthly live Q & A - Thursday Night Hang to ask your questions "all about home."
- Guest experts on special topics.
- Access to the "Getting Started Guide." You can revisit anytime - for as long as your paid subscription is active.
If you put this information into action, you’ll experience…
- Less Googling for resources or spending hours scrolling on Pinterest
- Up-to-date information, [think] that 8-year-old YouTube video
- No more spam-ridden blog posts
- More straight forward resources. Ever searched “vegan recipes” and come up with recipes laden with meat?!
- Experience little moments of joy in your day - because you’ll love the life you’re creating
- You get to live the lifestyle you truly desire. THAT is something that you can’t place a monetary value on!
The Hospitality Nest is for you if you experience any of the following:
- You're seeking to connect with people who have the same obstacles & goals as you
- You want a well-kept home
- You feel like you should be doing more meal prepping
- You feel like a plant murderer
- You can’t make that pile of clutter go away
- You have nagging craft projects you feel guilty for neglecting
- You’re experiencing burnout
- You feel lost in the everyday madness of day-to-day life
- You want to get your life together - whatever that means for you
- You care about where food comes from
- You want a greener lifestyle
- You want to be more thrifty, whether that's out of necessity or you’re saving for vacay
- You care about your health and general state of wellness
- You are "about" taking care of the people in your life
- You want to get to know yourself better
- You’re looking for more out of life
- You like some of the following: crafting cooking, being outdoors, interior design, gardening, or desire to be better at any of these.
- To name a few :)
Take a virtual tour of the Hospitality Nest!
Hi! I'm Alana Fravell
I have a degree in Hospitality Management, co-own/run a specialty food store (link to sister site at the top of the page) & green house, and have worked in the interior design industry for a cumulative 11 years of experience.
As a result, I'm overflowing with ideas about how to help you with "everything home." I'm confident you'll be inspired to take the info I share to make your everyday-life look more like you want it to.
Here's what people are saying:
Whether it be gardening, pairing the right herbs with my recipes or even simple organization tips, Alana is a one-stop shop when it comes to all things around home + garden! She has a solution for every obstacle I have faced and she is motivated to help me in any way she can. She is also very direct and to the point. My kind of person!
- Natalie U.
Alana is hands down my GO-TO for anything plants, cooking, unique food + spice pairings, and just overall, how to take care of my home. She is so knowledgeable + I love how straight forward she is. No time for extra unnecessary fluff here + I just love it! :)
- Taylor T.
Alana is amazing!! I have been purchasing from her for the past few years at her retail store: Sugar Grove Growers since moving back to the area. She is extremely knowledgeable and always eager to serve her customers + community. I especially love the variety of plants + flowers that are available each year. It never fails that I receive many compliments on my flower pot arrangements. They always seem to make it through our summer heat just fine.
- Marlene R.
Frequently Asked Questions
But can't I just google these things that I need for free?
You absolutely can. But let me ask you these questions:
Have you ever read an article or pin on Pinterest then had a million and one questions about actually implementing it? In the Nest/Facebook Community, you have access to ask me all the questions. I'll be answering them M-F.
How many times do you find something and not do it because #lifehappens? Yup, I get that. If you join the Nest you are getting that added layer of accountability.
Also, do you agree that multiple brains are better than one? Totally, me too. In addition to all my ideas and knowledge, you'll have a go-to Facebook Community of like-minded individuals to bounce ideas off as well.
And lastly, will you actually google what you need and make it happen? Sometimes we have the best intentions for following through but it just doesn't happen. With some skin in the game ($10/month), access to me to help you, a community of individuals doing it too, and a dashboard full of the resources you need, you're sure to see the success you're desiring.
What do I need to join?
Just a desire to make your everyday life better, internet access, and a Facebook profile - if you want to interact in the community.
Will my price go up? Even if it goes up to the public?
Nope. Whatever price you are paying at the time of your enrollment is the price you will pay for life. If you cancel, then rejoin at a later date it will be subject to the price at that point.
What if I join and find out that the Hospitality Nest is not for me?
No worries. While I believe you will LOVE the Nest, I understand that sometimes things aren't for everyone. I don't want you to get stuck in something if it's not for you so I offer a 30 day money back guarantee in case it's not a good fit for your needs.
What if I want to cancel my membership?
You absolutely can cancel at anytime. You are not locked into any contract or amount of time. If you did subscribe to the yearly option, then it will cancel at that year mark.